Relationship Issues. Problems And Solutions

PRIEST ODUNGA AT ODUNGASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM DID A FAITHFUL SPELL ON MY CHEATING SPOUSE.

Monica and I used to be best friends, and sometimes even lovers. We sang together in church for almost 10 years. I knew that she would go out on Friday nights and hook up with guys either in downtown Raleigh, or at Applebees in Knightdale. Her first husband  dumped her after about a year of marriage. Then about 4 years ago she married some guy she met online, an air force pilot, and moved down to Texas. Imagine my surprise when I stopped by the house one afternoon when I was supposed to be at work and saw my husband’s car and some strange car in the driveway. I snuck in and found them in our bed. Neither one saw me at the door, so I snuck back out without telling them. Later that night I even found dome sexy pictures of her on my husband’s phone. What a way to find out my friend had moved back to North Carolina, and now lives in Goldsboro.


 I contacted Priest Odunga at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com who helped me put a faithful spell on my husband. Before my contact with Doctor Odunga, my husband had divorced me because I was a barren woman of 48 years old and I have been married for 21 years now with no child. I was devastated and confused for a woman of my age knowing that my husband is with Monica and this made me more furious...until I went online to look for help on how to get my marriage back then I met Doctor Odunga's email.

Within 24 hours of contact, my ex husband came back home and pleaded for me to forgive him and take him back after 5 months of divorce. My husband came to me confessing how he has been sleeping with her for more than 8 months and how he bought her the new car which parked in our driveway the day I found out. Surprised at the marvelous speed of his spell, I told Dr. Odunga of my infertility. He did the spell and sent me the herbs for fertility that I will use and within 3 days, I conceived and exactly 9 months, gave birth to a baby girl. Presently, I am a mother of a beautiful baby with so much happiness in my marriage. This is all thanks to Doctor Odunga and his wonderful work. Contact Doctor Odunga to help you at his email at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

 I am happy with Priest Odunga. He is well reliable. I would advise anyone who need their husband back to Email this man at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com OR contact his WHATSAPP at +2348167159012

Comments

  1. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him  +2348143581382 if you seek his help.   Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE SPELL TESTIMONY

    Thank you so much DOCTOR ODUNGA for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am writing this wonderful testimony in respect of this man. He made all my wishes come true. My boyfriend and I dated for more than 3 years and although we had had so many quarrels we never thought of a break up. One day, he called me over the phone telling me how he is tired of the relationship and cannot see anywhere that we are heading to. Months passed and my boyfriend did not contact me anymore and I did not hear from him anymore and his cell phone was disconnected. I knew I needed to seek help because of the love I have for him. I contacted this great spell caster because i have never contacted anyone before and i tell you that after a week of contact, my ex boyfriend called me and asked to see me and the next morning, he wore a ring on my finger. I am very happy because I am soon going to be a married girl with the help of this great spell caster. I promised to manifest your works to everyone and please contact this man to help you at

    Email: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

    OR contact him on WhatsApp +2348167159012

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spell Casters Can help With Ex Back. Trust Doctor Odunga

NEVER MISS YOUR EX... GET HIM BACK

HOW TO HAVE TRUST IN A RELATIONSHIP